Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIPS Updated L4M5 Exam Questions and Answers by cordelia

Page: 2 / 5

CIPS L4M5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Commercial Negotiation
Exam Code: L4M5 Dumps
Vendor: CIPS Certification: CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Questions: 162 Q&A's Shared By: cordelia
Question 8

Jane is planning for a forthcoming negotiation with a key supplier. She has learned what are important to the supplier and what are important to her company from previous contracts between them. In order to avoid negotiation deadlocks, she has set up several concession plans. But Jane has little experience in dealing with suppliers and doesn't know when to trade these concessions. When is the best time in a negotiation to trade concessions?

Options:

A.

In the testing phase

B.

In the proposing phase

C.

At bargaining stage

D.

At opening stage

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 9

Win-lose approach is most likely to be associated with which of the following type of relationship?

Options:

A.

Adversarial

B.

Partnership

C.

Strategic alliance

D.

Outsourcing

Discussion
Question 10

Are tactical ploys only used in distributive approach?

Options:

A.

No, because tactical ploys strengthen the other party's position

B.

No, because tactical ploys will be more effective with integrative approach

C.

Yes, because tactical ploys will help to gain insights into the other party's interests

D.

Yes, because they will be irritants to long-term relationship

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following are the most typical characteristics of integrative approach to negotiation? Select TWO that apply.

Options:

A.

Positional-based

B.

Claiming value

C.

Interest-based

D.

Short-term wins

E.

Creating more value

Discussion