Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by niko

Page: 5 / 7

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 234 Q&A's Shared By: niko
Question 20

Cloud Kicks (CK) uses a sales model where pre-defined groups of reps work collaboratively on Accounts. Each group is also responsible for specific Accounts. CK has

organization-wide default access set to Public Read/Write for Accounts. CK discovered this caused issues with data quality where reps edited Accounts outside their scope of

responsibility. CK wants to allow reps to view any Account but restrict editing to only reps who are responsible for those specific Accounts.

Which two steps should a consultant recommend allowing reps to continue to collaborate while eliminating incorrect edits?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Change Account organization-wide defaults to Private.

B.

Change Account organization-wide defaults to Public/Read-Only.

C.

Create an Account sharing rule to grant Read/Write access to all Accounts

D.

Enable Account Teams to allow opines to grant Read/Write access.

Discussion
Question 21

Cloud Kicks likes to have its supervisors coach the consultants based on the call transcripts.

Which Salesforce product should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Salesforce Service Cloud

B.

Salesforce native CTI Connector

C.

Salesforce High Velocity Sales

D.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 22

Cloud Kicks has configured Account Teams and is ready to go live in Production.

How should the consultant migrate Account Team configuration to Production?

Options:

A.

Push with Workbench.

B.

import with Data Loader.

C.

Create manually.

D.

Deploy with Change Sets.

Discussion
Question 23

The sales director at Cloud Kicks wants to enable Person Accounts in its org. The sales director asked a consultant to evaluate the solution and present it to the sales team.

What should the consultant consider when evaluating Person Accounts?

Options:

A.

Enabling the Person Accounts feature is Irreversible.

B.

Enabling Person Accounts requires a Public Read/Write sharing model

C.

Person Account records only count toward Account storage.

D.

The Person Account object must have at least two record types.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

CRT-251
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99