Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by nela

Page: 7 / 7

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 234 Q&A's Shared By: nela
Question 28

Universal Containers (UC) has acquired another company that uses Salesforce and is migrating its legacy email alerts, and approval processes.

Which two steps should the consultant perform to maintain data integrity?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Enable the Create Audit Fields permission to insert historically accurate records.

B.

Use the Salesforce Approval Process clone feature to migrate approval processes.

C.

Merge the legacy Salesforce org into UC's Salesforce org and migrate the approval processes.

D.

Insert users, and then migrate email alerts and approval processes into UCs Salesforce org.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 29

Cloud Kicks (CK) wants to ensure Opportunity are associated with the relevant marketing Campaign In the past, CK has struggled to evaluate marketing Campaign ROI.

Which process improvement should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Validate that the Primary Campaign Source field on Opportunity records is populated.

B.

Leverage the Probability(%) field on Opportunities to forecast revenue.

C.

Ensure the Opportunity is associated with an Account record.

D.

Ensure the Type field on Opportunities reflects the Campaign source.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 7

CRT-251
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99