Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by ronnie

Page: 4 / 7

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 234 Q&A's Shared By: ronnie
Question 16

Cloud Kicks is in the process of implementing Salesforce for its sales teams. Senior management has concerns about adoption.

What should a consultant recommend to encourage adoption?

Options:

A.

Establish goals and key metrics.

B.

Give users access to a Sandbox environment.

C.

Define the sales process.

D.

Plan a first release with minimum features

Discussion
Question 17

Cloud Kicks wants to know how many closed won Opportunities a Campaign has generated over the last 30 days. Which two steps should the consultant take to meet this

requirement using standard functionality?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Add child Campaigns of the primary Campaign source automatically.

B.

Add criteria to the auto-association settings to limit the matches to the past 30 days.

C.

Define rules for Campaigns to add Opportunities and then lock after 30 days.

D.

Ask the admin to enable Customizable Campaign Influence.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 18

Cloud Kicks plans to integrate its email system with Salesforce, and wants to show the last 2 months of email activity to its 75 sales reps.

What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Sales Cloud Einstein

B.

Einstein Activity Capture Standard

C.

Email to Salesforce

D.

Sales Cloud Console

Discussion
Question 19

The marketing team is using a separate platform for managing prospects and wants to hand off qualified prospects to the sales team.

How should the consultant meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create Salesforce users for the marketing team so they can enter leads directly Into Salesforre.

B.

Recommend an integration with the marketing platform that creates leads in Salesforce,

C.

Recommend an integration with the marketing platform to Salesforce that generates tasks with lead information.

D.

Create a report of Salesforce leads and compare it with marketing data on a regular basis.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

CRT-251
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99