Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by annabel

Page: 2 / 22

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: annabel
Question 8

Cloud Kicks (CK) is just kicking off its project. The consultant wants to dive deeper into CK's process and pain points. Which three approaches should a consultant use to learn about and empathize with the customer?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Embodying

B.

Shadowing

C.

Interviewing

D.

Role Playing

E.

Leading Workshops

Discussion
Question 9

Cloud Kicks (CK) sells online subscriptions for its leading Shoe of the Month club.

Customers can make a single payment or pay weekly, monthly, or quarterly. CK wants to use

Opportunities to track and report on these subscription deals.

What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Activate schedules on the Opportunity object.

B.

Enable schedules on the Product object.

C.

Configure assets with a look up to the Opportunity object.

D.

Implement contracts with a look up to the Opportunity object.

Discussion
Question 10

The Discovery phase with Cloud Kicks (CK) has just ended. CK wants a visual way to see how the new processes will work. CK's process is complex and requires multiple slides.

What should the consultant design to give CK this high-level view?

Options:

A.

SIPOC Map

B.

Value Stream Map

C.

Capability Model

D.

Universal Process Notation

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 11

A consultant is beginning a new project with Cloud Kicks to implement collaborative forecasting.

What should the consultant use to gather requirements using an Agile methodology?

Options:

A.

Linear process

B.

Quip spreadsheet

C.

User stories

D.

Forecast hierarchy

Discussion
Page: 2 / 22
Title