Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by dougie

Page: 6 / 7

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 234 Q&A's Shared By: dougie
Question 24

Universal Containers is creating a new program to allow customers to pay for large orders over the course of 1 to 3 years in monthly installments beginning in the month the products are sold. The admin needs to configure Sales Good to accommodate the new pricing term and to help the finance department forecast easily.

What should the consultant recommend to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Use Revenue Schedules to capture installment payment plan details for each Product.

B.

Add a custom field to the Quotes object to capture the number of installments,

C.

Set the default quantities to 12, 24, and 36 in a new Price Book for installment sales.

D.

Create a Process Builder to create an Order for each installment payment.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 25

The VP of sales at Cloud Kicks wants to provide options to sales reps for changing account or contract details for a created order.

Which two conditions should the consultant consider to meet this requirement'

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

The order associated with the account should be in draft status.

B.

The price book associated with the order is associated with the new account.

C.

The currency associated with the order can be different from the new contract.

D.

The contract associated with the order is associated with the new account.

Discussion
Question 26

Norther Trail Outfitters wants to migrate its Territory Management to a new structure for the upcoming fiscal year,

What are two aspects a consultant should consider for this migration?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Access to a territory model is controlled through profiles or permission sets.

B.

Territories can inherit assignment rules from other territories higher in the model.

C.

Only one territory model can be active at any given time.

D.

Territory user assignments are migrated to the new model.

Discussion
Question 27

The Cloud Kicks CEO needs to run reports from the sales team’s reports folder. The CEO's assistant needs to control access to the reports. Sales managers need to change the reports when necessary.

How should the consultant meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Set the CEO access level to View, the CEO's assistant to Manage, and the sales manager to Edit on ACO the folder.

B.

Enable Manage Reports in Public Folders and give access to the CEO and their subordinates.

C.

Set the CEO access level to View All, the CEO's assistant to Modify All, and the sales manager public group to Create.

D.

Enable Manage access for the CEO role and subordinates, and Manage access for the CEO'S assistant profile.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

CRT-251
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99