Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Questions and Answers by fred

Page: 7 / 15

Salesforce Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Contact Center Accredited Professional Exam
Exam Code: Salesforce-Contact-Center Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Accredited Professional Certification
Questions: 205 Q&A's Shared By: fred
Question 28

Your customer expects high call volume during peak hours. Which solution best ensures contact center scalability?

Options:

A.

Implement custom Apex code for routing and case management.

B.

Configure multiple queues and leverage Omni-Channel Routing for dynamic agent availability.

C.

Utilize a third-party call center solution integrated with Salesforce.

D.

Increase agent resources without considering automation or process optimization.

Discussion
Question 29

To streamline communication and clarify case conversation history for an insurance company handling a high volume of cases, I recommend a combined approach utilizing Case Comments and Case Hierarchy, with careful consideration of Chatter's limitations:

A project sponsor has stated that their primary goal is to reduce the cost per case in the contact center.

Which standard metric should a consultant focus on improving to reduce cost per case in the contact center?

Options:

A.

Average Cases per Agent

B.

Average Resolution Time

C.

Average Handle Time

Discussion
Question 30

Which standard field options should a consultant recommended form for In-App Messaging?

Options:

A.

First Name, Last Name, Email Order Number

B.

First Name Last Name Email Account Number

C.

First Name, Last Name, Emil Subject

Discussion
Question 31

The company prioritizes increasing online self-service adoption. Which KPI would effectively measure this?

Options:

A.

Case Volume Deflection Rate

B.

Customer Effort Score (CES)

C.

Number of Knowledge Base Articles Viewed

D.

Web Chat Engagement Rate

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 7 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

Salesforce-Contact-Center
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-Contact-Center Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Salesforce-Contact-Center PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99