Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Questions and Answers by herbert

Page: 11 / 15

Salesforce Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Contact Center Accredited Professional Exam
Exam Code: Salesforce-Contact-Center Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Accredited Professional Certification
Questions: 205 Q&A's Shared By: herbert
Question 44

You need to validate call recording functionality. Which Salesforce tool assists with this?

Options:

A.

Monitoring call logs and reports within Salesforce for recorded call availability.

B.

Utilizing the Call History related list on Case records to access and play recordings.

C.

Configuring Voice Call Transcripts to generate automatic text summaries of recorded calls.

D.

All of the above, providing various options for accessing, playing, and reviewing call recordings.

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 45

The customer requests a single view of customer interactions across all channels. Which Salesforce feature best addresses this need?

Options:

A.

Utilize Omni-Channel Routing to unify case routing and agent availability across channels.

B.

Configure a Knowledge Base with searchable articles andFAQs for self-service options.

C.

Implement the Customer Community for forum discussions and support ticket submission.

D.

Integrate Salesforce with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for a combined customer profile.

Discussion
Question 46

The customer prioritizes routing cases to agents based on language skills and technical expertise. Which routing logic requirement should be emphasized?

Options:

A.

Implement round-robin routing to distribute cases evenly among agents.

B.

Configure skill-based routing with agent profiles mapped to specific languages and specialties.

C.

Utilize presence-based routing to connect available agents regardless of expertise.

D.

Emphasize case escalation based on SLA breaches and time to resolution.

Discussion
Question 47

You‘re preparing data migration for knowledge base articles with associated attachments. Which step helps ensure file compatibility and accessibility within the new platform?

Options:

A.

Converting attachments to formats compatible with the new knowledge base system before the migration process.

B.

Configuring the new platform to recognize and handle different file formats associated with migrated knowledge base articles.

C.

Testing access and download functionality for attached files within the new platform after the migration is complete.

D.

All of the above, contributing to seamless access and usability of knowledge base articles with corresponding attachments in the new system.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

Salesforce-Contact-Center
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-Contact-Center Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Salesforce-Contact-Center PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99