Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Questions and Answers by roscoe

Page: 14 / 15

Salesforce Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Contact Center Accredited Professional Exam
Exam Code: Salesforce-Contact-Center Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Accredited Professional Certification
Questions: 205 Q&A's Shared By: roscoe
Question 56

Your bot design includes integration with external systems for data retrieval. Which security protocol safeguards data exchange?

Options:

A.

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protecting data transmission between the bot and external systems.

B.

API authentication mechanisms ensuring authorized access and verification for data exchange.

C.

Field-Level Encryption selectively encrypting sensitive data fields within the bot‘s data storage.

D.

All of the above, forming a multi-layered security approach for data exchange with external systems.

Discussion
Question 57

Validating case management functionality involves assessing data capture accuracy. Which tool assists with this?

Options:

A.

Case History related list displaying all updates and changes made to a specific case record.

B.

Reporting tools showing trends and patterns in case data entry and field values.

C.

Data Quality Rules automatically highlighting inconsistencies and missing information in case fields.

D.

All of the above, providing various options for analyzing data capture accuracy and identifying potential issues.

Discussion
Question 58

You‘re migrating historical call recordings to Salesforce. Which storage option provides secure and scalable access?

Options:

A.

File attachments within Salesforce case records.

B.

External cloud storage with Salesforce integration.

C.

Salesforce Content Management System (CMS) for document and asset management.

D.

Salesforce Platform Events or Queues for real-time data streaming and storage.

Discussion
Question 59

Your customer wants to offer 24/7 omnichannel support with personalized interactions. Which Salesforce feature best addresses this?

Options:

A.

Omni-Channel Routing

B.

Case Management

C.

Service Cloud Einstein

D.

Customer Community

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Page: 14 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

Salesforce-Contact-Center
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-Contact-Center Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Salesforce-Contact-Center PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99