Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Questions and Answers by helena

Page: 2 / 15

Salesforce Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Contact Center Accredited Professional Exam
Exam Code: Salesforce-Contact-Center Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Accredited Professional Certification
Questions: 205 Q&A's Shared By: helena
Question 8

You‘re validating data cleansing requirements for case migration. Which step helps identify and handle duplicate entries?

Options:

A.

Matching and merging customer records based on email addresses or phone numbers to eliminate duplicates.

B.

Utilizing data quality rules and duplicate detection tools to flag potential duplicate case records for review and correction.

C.

Manually comparing case details and identifying duplicates for removal or merging before data migration.

D.

All of the above, depending on the complexity and desired level of automation for duplicate case handling.

Discussion
Question 9

The most suitable functionality to automatically assign cases to an account's dedicated service agent, thereby improving service level quality, is Case Assignment Rules. Here's why:

Ursa Major Solar (UMS) wants to implement Service Cloud Voice. UMS is satisfied with it current telephony provider, which can be used with Voice.

Which Service Cloud Voice telephony model should a consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Service Cloud Voice with partner telephony Service Cloud Voice with

Amazon Connect

B.

Service Cloud Voice with partner telephony from Amazon Connect

Given that Ursa Major Solar (UMS) is already satisfied with their current

C.

telephony provider and it can be used with Service Cloud Voice, the most suitable telephony model is Service Cloud Voice with partner telephony.

Discussion
Question 10

The CEO prioritizes customer satisfaction as a key KPI. How would you measure this metric within the Contact Center program?

Options:

A.

Track average call handle time and first-contact resolution rate.

B.

Implement customer satisfaction surveys after interactions and analyze sentiment analysis.

C.

Monitor agent performance against resolution time and escalation benchmarks.

D.

All of the above, combined for a comprehensive view of customer satisfaction.

Discussion
Question 11

The customer needs ongoing support and training for their new system. Which Salesforce resource is most valuable?

Options:

A.

Trailhead

B.

Premier Support

C.

Release Notes

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Page: 2 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

Salesforce-Contact-Center
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-Contact-Center Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Salesforce-Contact-Center PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99