Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Questions and Answers by frazer

Page: 6 / 15

Salesforce Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Contact Center Accredited Professional Exam
Exam Code: Salesforce-Contact-Center Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Accredited Professional Certification
Questions: 205 Q&A's Shared By: frazer
Question 24

The customer wants to personalize customer interactions based on past interactions and preferences. Which data model element facilitates this?

Options:

A.

Custom fields capturing customer preferences and purchase history.

B.

Case history tracking with details of previous interactions and resolutions.

C.

Segmentation rules defining customer groups based on specific criteria and behavior.

D.

All of the above, used in combination for comprehensive customer context and personalized experiences.

Discussion
Question 25

You need to validate bot security and data privacy compliance. Which tool helps with this?

Options:

A.

Salesforce Security Review tool providing insights into potential security vulnerabilities within your bot configuration.

B.

Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies defining rules for sensitive data handling and preventing unauthorized access.

C.

User Role Hierarchy and Field Level Security ensuring appropriate access restrictions based on user profiles.

D.

All of the above, working together to secure bot interactions and ensure data privacy compliance.

Discussion
Question 26

The company desires to enhance first-contact resolution rate. Which KPI should be closely monitored?

Options:

A.

Number of Escalated Cases

B.

Agent Average AHT

C.

First Contact Resolution (FCR) Rate

D.

Customer Effort Score (CES)

Discussion
Question 27

Your requirements include chatbot integration for self-service support. Which Salesforce platform facilitates this?

Options:

A.

Einstein Bots with natural language processing and conversational AI capabilities.

B.

Flow Builder with chatbot elements for building conversational interfaces within flows.

C.

Lightning Web Components for developing custom chatbot interfaces integrated with Salesforce.

D.

All of the above, providing various options for building and integrating chatbots into your self-service experience.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Page: 6 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

Salesforce-Contact-Center
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-Contact-Center Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Salesforce-Contact-Center PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99