Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Questions and Answers by ignacy

Page: 12 / 15

Salesforce Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Contact Center Accredited Professional Exam
Exam Code: Salesforce-Contact-Center Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Accredited Professional Certification
Questions: 205 Q&A's Shared By: ignacy
Question 48

You need to configure automated alerts for exceeding predefined KPI thresholds. Which tool facilitates this?

Options:

A.

Omni-Channel alerts notifying supervisors of queue wait times exceeding set limits.

B.

Process Builder sequences triggering notifications and escalating cases based on KPI deviations from target values.

C.

Flow Builder with visual interface for designing notification workflows and conditional logic based on metric data.

D.

All of the above, depending on the desired trigger point, notification action, and complexity of the alert workflow.

Discussion
Question 49

The customer wants to automatically route cases based on language skills and expertise. Which feature facilitates this?

Options:

A.

Routing Rules

B.

Skill-Based Routing

C.

Entitlements

D.

Omni-Channel Presence

Discussion
Question 50

You need to validate case closure accuracy and completeness. Which tool helps with this?

Options:

A.

Case Closure Rules automatically closing cases based on predefined criteria and ensuring required fields are filled.

B.

Data Validation Rules on case fields requiring specific formats or preventing invalid entries before closure.

C.

Case History review for completeness and verification of resolution details before final closure.

D.

All of the above, contributing to ensuring accurate and complete case closure for efficient data management.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 51

Out of the listed options, the most effective combination of features/capabilities to improve UMS's call handling speed and efficiency is:

1. Service Cloud Voice:

● Streamlines inbound and outbound calling within Salesforce,

eliminating context switching and improving agent productivity.

● Offers features like call recording, transcription, and click-to-dial for

faster call handling.

2. Omni-Channel:

● Intelligently routes calls to the most qualified agents based on skills,

availability, and workload, ensuring faster issue resolution.

● Provides real-time insights into agent performance and call metrics

for effective management.

3. Einstein Bots:

● Handles simple inquiries and FAQs, deflecting calls from agents and

reducing queue wait times.

● Can handle tasks like scheduling appointments, providing basic

account information, or collecting initial issue details, freeing up

agents for complex issues.

During a design workshop, Ursa Major Solar (UMS) indicates to a

consultant that many cases around the same topic, which is usually an

outage. Currently the customer service agents need to respond to each and

every case separately, which takes a line amount of time. They would like

to be able to collect these cases together and y message that would be

received by all customers.

Which incident management feature should the consultant recommend

UMS the direct communication with customers?

Options:

A.

Broadcast Alert

B.

Broadcast Site Banner

C.

Broadcast Email

Discussion
Page: 12 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted