Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Questions and Answers by kristian

Page: 8 / 15

Salesforce Salesforce-Contact-Center Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Contact Center Accredited Professional Exam
Exam Code: Salesforce-Contact-Center Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Accredited Professional Certification
Questions: 205 Q&A's Shared By: kristian
Question 32

The marketing team wants to track the impact of social media campaigns on Contact Center volume. How can you measure this?

Options:

A.

Monitor case mentions of specific campaign keywords and track resolution times.

B.

Integrate social media platform data with Salesforce for customer journey analysis.

C.

Analyze call origin information and identify calls originating from social media campaigns.

D.

Deploy sentiment analysis on customer interactions to gauge campaign reception.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 33

Your migration plan includes transferring agent performance data. Which Salesforce object best accommodates this data?

Options:

A.

Account records representing your customer organizations.

B.

Contact records for individual customer contacts.

C.

User records for your contact center agents.

D.

Custom objects specifically designed for tracking agent performance metrics.

Discussion
Question 34

You need to share Contact Center metrics with external stakeholders. Which feature facilitates secure and controlled data sharing?

Options:

A.

Exporting reports and dashboards for external access via email or file sharing platforms.

B.

Salesforce Sharing Settings granting specific access levels to external users for relevant dashboards and reports.

C.

Custom Apex development for building secure data sharing portals with granular access controls.

D.

All of the above, depending on the security requirements, desired level of control, and complexity of data access needs.

Discussion
Question 35

Your customer wants to personalize customer interactions based on past purchase history. How can you leverage future functionality?

Options:

A.

Introduce pre-built Knowledge Base articles recommending relevant products based on purchase history.

B.

Integrate with the CRM system to access customer data and personalize case handling approaches.

C.

Utilize AI-powered case deflection tools to suggest personalized offers and upsell opportunities.

D.

Implement dynamic routing based on purchase history to connect customers with appropriate agents.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

Salesforce-Contact-Center
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-Contact-Center Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Salesforce-Contact-Center PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99