Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSA Exam Questions and Answers by alannah

Page: 4 / 26

Paloalto Networks PCNSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PAN-OS 10.0)
Exam Code: PCNSA Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Network Security Administrator
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: alannah
Question 16

Users from the internal zone need to be allowed to Telnet into a server in the DMZ zone.

Complete the security policy to ensure only Telnet is allowed.

Security Policy: Source Zone: Internal to DMZ Zone __________services “Application defaults”, and action = Allow

Options:

A.

Destination IP: 192.168.1.123/24

B.

Application = ‘Telnet’

C.

Log Forwarding

D.

USER-ID = ‘Allow users in Trusted’

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 17

What is the best-practice approach to logging traffic that traverses the firewall?

Options:

A.

Enable both log at session start and log at session end.

B.

Enable log at session start only.

C.

Enable log at session end only.

D.

Disable all logging options.

Discussion
Question 18

In the PAN-OS Web Interface, which is a session distribution method offered under NAT Translated Packet Tab to choose how the firewall assigns sessions?

Options:

A.

Destination IP Hash b

B.

Concurrent Sessions

C.

Max Sessions

D.

IP Modulo

Discussion
Question 19

Refer to the exhibit. An administrator is using DNAT to map two servers to a single public IP address. Traffic will be steered to the specific server based on the application, where Host A (10.1.1.100) receives HTTP traffic and Host B (10.1.1.101) receives SSH traffic.

Questions 19

Which two Security policy rules will accomplish this configuration? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Untrust (Any) to DMZ (1.1.1.100), ssh - Allow

B.

Untrust (Any) to Untrust (10.1.1.1), web-browsing -Allow

C.

Untrust (Any) to Untrust (10.1.1.1), ssh -Allow

D.

Untrust (Any)to DMZ (10.1.1.100. 10.1.1.101), ssh, web-browsing-Allow

E.

Untrust (Any) to DMZ (1.1.1.100), web-browsing - Allow

Discussion