Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSA Exam Questions and Answers by helena

Page: 17 / 26

Paloalto Networks PCNSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PAN-OS 10.0)
Exam Code: PCNSA Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Network Security Administrator
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: helena
Question 68

Which action results in the firewall blocking network traffic without notifying the sender?

Options:

A.

Deny

B.

No notification

C.

Drop

D.

Reset Client

Discussion
Question 69

Assume a custom URL Category Object of "NO-FILES" has been created to identify a specific website

How can file uploading/downloading be restricted for the website while permitting general browsing access to that website?

Options:

A.

Create a Security policy with a URL Filtering profile that references the site access setting of continue to NO-FILES

B.

Create a Security policy with a URL Filtering profile that references the site access setting of block to NO-FILES

C.

Create a Security policy that references NO-FILES as a URL Category qualifier, with an appropriate Data Filtering profile

D.

Create a Security policy that references NO-FILES as a URL Category qualifier, with an appropriate File Blocking profile

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 70

Which component is a building block in a Security policy rule?

Options:

A.

decryption profile

B.

destination interface

C.

timeout (min)

D.

application

Discussion
Question 71

Place the steps in the correct packet-processing order of operations.

Questions 71

Options:

Discussion
Page: 17 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

PCNSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99