Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSA Exam Questions and Answers by elisa

Page: 10 / 26

Paloalto Networks PCNSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PAN-OS 10.0)
Exam Code: PCNSA Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Network Security Administrator
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: elisa
Question 40

An administrator wants to create a No-NAT rule to exempt a flow from the default NAT rule. What is the best way to do this?

Options:

A.

Create a Security policy rule to allow the traffic.

B.

Create a new NAT rule with the correct parameters and leave the translation type as None

C.

Create a static NAT rule with an application override.

D.

Create a static NAT rule translating to the destination interface.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 41

Which two settings allow you to restrict access to the management interface? (Choose two )

Options:

A.

enabling the Content-ID filter

B.

administrative management services

C.

restricting HTTP and telnet using App-ID

D.

permitted IP addresses

Discussion
Question 42

Which Security profile should be applied in order to protect against illegal code execution?

Options:

A.

Vulnerability Protection profile on allowed traffic

B.

Antivirus profile on allowed traffic

C.

Antivirus profile on denied traffic

D.

Vulnerability Protection profile on denied traffic

Discussion
Question 43

What Policy Optimizer policy view differ from the Security policy do?

Options:

A.

It shows rules that are missing Security profile configurations.

B.

It indicates rules with App-ID that are not configured as port-based.

C.

It shows rules with the same Source Zones and Destination Zones.

D.

It indicates that a broader rule matching the criteria is configured above a more specific rule.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

PCNSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCNSA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99