Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSA Exam Questions and Answers by ben

Page: 26 / 26

Paloalto Networks PCNSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PAN-OS 10.0)
Exam Code: PCNSA Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Network Security Administrator
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: ben
Question 104

Four configuration choices are listed, and each could be used to block access to a specific URL. If you configured each choices to block the sameURL then which choice would be the last to block access to the URL?

Options:

A.

EDL in URL Filtering Profile.

B.

Custom URL category in Security Policy rule.

C.

Custom URL category in URL Filtering Profile.

D.

PAN-DB URL category in URL Filtering Profile.

Discussion
Question 105

Which interface type is part of a Layer 3 zone with a Palo Alto Networks firewall?

Options:

A.

Management

B.

High Availability

C.

Aggregate

D.

Aggregation

Discussion
Question 106

In which two Security Profiles can an action equal to the block IP feature be configured? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

URL Filtering

B.

Vulnerability Protection

C.

Antivirus b

D.

Anti-spyware

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 107

Which two features can be used to tag a user name so that it is included in a dynamic user group? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

XML API

B.

log forwarding auto-tagging

C.

GlobalProtect agent

D.

User-ID Windows-based agent

Discussion
Page: 26 / 26
Title