Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSA Exam Questions and Answers by shay

Page: 20 / 26

Paloalto Networks PCNSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PAN-OS 10.0)
Exam Code: PCNSA Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Network Security Administrator
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: shay
Question 80

Which two App-ID applications will need to be allowed to use Facebook-chat? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

facebook

B.

facebook-chat

C.

facebook-base

D.

facebook-email

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 81

Which objects would be useful for combining several services that are often defined together?

Options:

A.

shared service objects

B.

service groups

C.

application groups

D.

application filters

Discussion
Question 82

Within an Anti-Spyware security profile, which tab is used to enable machine learning based engines?

Options:

A.

Inline Cloud Analysis

B.

Signature Exceptions

C.

Machine Learning Policies

D.

Signature Policies

Discussion
Question 83

When creating a Source NAT policy, which entry in the Translated Packet tab will display the options Dynamic IP and Port, Dynamic, Static IP, and None?

Questions 83

Options:

A.

Translation Type

B.

Interface

C.

Address Type

D.

IP Address

Discussion
Page: 20 / 26