Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSA Exam Questions and Answers by kamari

Page: 22 / 26

Paloalto Networks PCNSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PAN-OS 10.0)
Exam Code: PCNSA Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Network Security Administrator
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: kamari
Question 88

An administrator would like to see the traffic that matches the interzone-default rule in the traffic logs.

What is the correct process to enable this logging1?

Options:

A.

Select the interzone-default rule and edit the rule on the Actions tab select Log at Session Start and click OK

B.

Select the interzone-default rule and edit the rule on the Actions tab select Log at Session End and click OK

C.

This rule has traffic logging enabled by default no further action is required

D.

Select the interzone-default rule and click Override on the Actions tab select Log at Session End and click OK

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 89

Which data-plane processor layer of the graphic shown provides uniform matching for spyware and vulnerability exploits on a Palo Alto Networks Firewall?

Questions 89

Options:

A.

Signature Matching

B.

Network Processing

C.

Security Processing

D.

Security Matching

Discussion
Question 90

Which two features can be used to tag a username so that it is included in a dynamic user group? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

GlobalProtect agent

B.

XML API

C.

User-ID Windows-based agent

D.

log forwarding auto-tagging

Discussion
Question 91

Which object would an administrator create to enable access to all applications in the office-programs subcategory?

Options:

A.

HIP profile

B.

Application group

C.

URL category

D.

Application filter

Discussion
Page: 22 / 26
Title