Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSA Exam Questions and Answers by henrietta

Page: 8 / 26

Paloalto Networks PCNSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PAN-OS 10.0)
Exam Code: PCNSA Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Network Security Administrator
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: henrietta
Question 32

Which information is included in device state other than the local configuration?

Options:

A.

uncommitted changes

B.

audit logs to provide information of administrative account changes

C.

system logs to provide information of PAN-OS changes

D.

device group and template settings pushed from Panorama

Discussion
Question 33

Which administrative management services can be configured to access a management interface?

Options:

A.

HTTP, CLI, SNMP, HTTPS

B.

HTTPS, SSH telnet SNMP

C.

SSH: telnet HTTP, HTTPS

D.

HTTPS, HTTP. CLI, API

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 34

An administrator wishes to follow best practices for logging traffic that traverses the firewall

Which log setting is correct?

Options:

A.

Disable all logging

B.

Enable Log at Session End

C.

Enable Log at Session Start

D.

Enable Log at both Session Start and End

Discussion
Question 35

Which two features implement one-to-one translation of a source IP address while allowing the source port to change? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Static IP

B.

Dynamic IP / Port Fallback

C.

Dynamic IP

D.

Dynamic IP and Port (DIPP)

Discussion
Page: 8 / 26
Title