Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSA Exam Questions and Answers by keira

Page: 25 / 26

Paloalto Networks PCNSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PAN-OS 10.0)
Exam Code: PCNSA Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Network Security Administrator
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: keira
Question 100

An administrator wants to prevent access to media content websites that are risky

Which two URL categories should be combined in a custom URL category to accomplish this goal? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

streaming-media

B.

high-risk

C.

recreation-and-hobbies

D.

known-risk

Discussion
Question 101

In which section of the PAN-OS GUI does an administrator configure URL Filtering profiles?

Options:

A.

Policies

B.

Network

C.

Objects

D.

Device

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 102

An administrator needs to create a Security policy rule that matches DNS traffic within the LAN zone, and also needs to match DNS traffic within the DMZ zone The administrator does not want to allow traffic between the DMZ and LAN zones.

Which Security policy rule type should they use?

Options:

A.

B.

universal

C.

intrazone

D.

interzone

Discussion
Question 103

Match the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform architecture to its description.

Questions 103

Options:

Discussion
Page: 25 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

PCNSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99