Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSA Exam Questions and Answers by avi

Page: 13 / 26

Paloalto Networks PCNSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PAN-OS 10.0)
Exam Code: PCNSA Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Network Security Administrator
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: avi
Question 52

An administrator would like to apply a more restrictive Security profile to traffic for file sharing applications. The administrator does not want to update the Security policy or object when new applications are released.

Which object should the administrator use as a match condition in the Security policy?

Options:

A.

the Content Delivery Networks URL category

B.

the Online Storage and Backup URL category

C.

an application group containing all of the file-sharing App-IDs reported in the traffic logs

D.

an application filter for applications whose subcategory is file-sharing

Discussion
Question 53

Which Security policy match condition would an administrator use to block traffic from IP addresses on the Palo Alto Networks EDL of Known Malicious IP Addresses list?

Options:

A.

destination address

B.

source address

C.

destination zone

D.

source zone

Discussion
Question 54

Which administrator type provides more granular options to determine what the administrator can view and modify when creating an administrator account?

Options:

A.

Root

B.

Dynamic

C.

Role-based

D.

Superuser

Discussion
Question 55

Based on the graphic which statement accurately describes the output shown in the server monitoring panel?

Questions 55

Options:

A.

The User-ID agent is connected to a domain controller labeled lab-client.

B.

The host lab-client has been found by the User-ID agent.

C.

The host lab-client has been found by a domain controller.

D.

The User-ID agent is connected to the firewall labeled lab-client.

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 13 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

PCNSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCNSA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99