Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSA Exam Questions and Answers by caiden

Page: 2 / 26

Paloalto Networks PCNSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PAN-OS 10.0)
Exam Code: PCNSA Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Network Security Administrator
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: caiden
Question 8

Choose the option that correctly completes this statement. A Security Profile can block or allow traffic ____________.

Options:

A.

on either the data place or the management plane.

B.

after it is matched by a security policy rule that allows traffic.

C.

before it is matched to a Security policy rule.

D.

after it is matched by a security policy rule that allows or blocks traffic.

Discussion
Question 9

Based on the graphic, what is the purpose of the SSL/TLS Service profile configuration option?

Questions 9

Options:

A.

It defines the SSUTLS encryption strength used to protect the management interface.

B.

It defines the CA certificate used to verify the client's browser.

C.

It defines the certificate to send to the client's browser from the management interface.

D.

It defines the firewall's global SSL/TLS timeout values.

Discussion
Question 10

View the diagram.

Questions 10

What is the most restrictive yet fully functional rule to allow general Internet and SSH traffic into both the DMZ and Untrust/lnternet zones from each of the lOT/Guest and Trust Zones?

A)

Questions 10

B)

Questions 10

C)

Questions 10

D)

Questions 10

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 11

When creating a Panorama administrator type of Device Group and Template Admin, which two things must you create first? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

password profile

B.

access domain

C.

admin rote

D.

server profile

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 2 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

PCNSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCNSA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99