Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSA Exam Questions and Answers by phoenix

Page: 16 / 26

Paloalto Networks PCNSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PAN-OS 10.0)
Exam Code: PCNSA Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Network Security Administrator
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: phoenix
Question 64

Match each rule type with its example

Questions 64

Options:

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 65

According to the best practices for mission critical devices, what is the recommended interval for antivirus updates?

Options:

A.

by minute

B.

hourly

C.

daily

D.

weekly

Discussion
Question 66

When HTTPS for management and GlobalProtect are enabled on the same data plane interface, which TCP port is used for management access?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 67

Which path in PAN-OS 11.x would you follow to see how new and modified App-IDs impact a Security policy?

Options:

A.

Objects > Dynamic Updates > Review App-IDs

B.

Device > Dynamic Updates > Review Policies

C.

Device > Dynamic Updates > Review App-IDs

D.

Objects > Dynamic Updates > Review Policies

Discussion
Page: 16 / 26
Title