Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSA Exam Questions and Answers by osian

Page: 21 / 26

Paloalto Networks PCNSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PAN-OS 10.0)
Exam Code: PCNSA Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Network Security Administrator
Questions: 362 Q&A's Shared By: osian
Question 84

Access to which feature requires PAN-OS Filtering licens?

Options:

A.

PAN-DB database

B.

URL external dynamic lists

C.

Custom URL categories

D.

DNS Security

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 85

What must be considered with regards to content updates deployed from Panorama?

Options:

A.

Content update schedulers need to be configured separately per device group.

B.

Panorama can only install up to five content versions of the same type for potential rollback scenarios.

C.

A PAN-OS upgrade resets all scheduler configurations for content updates.

D.

Panorama can only download one content update at a time for content updates of the same type.

Discussion
Question 86

What are three factors that can be used in domain generation algorithms? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

cryptographic keys

B.

time of day

C.

other unique values

D.

URL custom categories

E.

IP address

Discussion
Question 87

Which setting is available to edit when a tag is created on the local firewall?

Options:

A.

B.

Color

C.

Order

D.

Priority

Discussion
Page: 21 / 26
Title
Questions