Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by timur

Page: 3 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: timur
Question 12

Oracle Managed Files (OMF) is enabled in a CDB and this command is successfully executed: Which three are true? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Application PDBsthat are subsequently created in the APP1 application container will be cloned from APP1$SEED.

B.

An application seed PDB is created for APP1.

C.

An application root PDB is created for APP1.

D.

A default service is created for the application root APP1.

E.

Application PDBs that are subsequently created in the APP1 application container will be cloned from PDB$SEED.

F.

APP1 can never be unplugged.

Discussion
Question 13

You must transport the UNIVERSITY tablespace from one database to another. The UNIVERSITY tablespace is currently open read/write. The source and destination platforms have different endian formats.

Examine this list of actions:

1. Make the UNIVERSITY tablespace read-only on the source system.

2. Export the UNIVERSITY tablespace metadata using EXPDP.

3. Convert the UNIVERSITY tablespace data fies to the destination platform format using RMAN on the source system.

4. Copy the UNIVERSITY tablespace data files to the destination system.

5. Copy the Data Pump dump set to the destination system.

6. Convert the UNIVERSITY tablespace data files to the destination platform format using RMAN on the destination system.

7. Import the UNIVERSITY tablespace metadata using IMPDP.

8. Make the UNIVERSITY tablespace read/write on the destination system.

Which is the minimum number of actions required, in the correct order, to transport the UNIVERSITY tablespace?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 14

Which two are facets of performance planning that should always be considered or implemented for an Oracle Database environment? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

defining primary keys for all tables to speed up all queries

B.

using check constraints to speed up updates

C.

defining foreign keys for all tables to speed up joins

D.

the physical data model

E.

the configuration of storage arrays

Discussion
Question 15

Choose two. You are managing this configuration: 1. CDB1 is a container database. 2. PDB1 and PDB2 are two pluggable databases in CDB1. 3. USER1.EMP is a table in PDB1 and USER2.DEPT is a table in PDB2 . CDB1 user SYS executes these commands after connecting successfully to PDB2: SQL> ALTER SESSION SET CONTAINER=pdb1; Session altered. SQL> INSERT INTO user1.emp VALUES (100, 'Alan' ,1) ; 1 row created. SQL> INSERT INTO user1.emp VALUES (101, 'Ben' ,1) ; 1 row created. SQL> ALTER SESSION SET CONTAINER=pdb2; Session altered. SQL> INSERT INTO user2.dept VALUES(1, 'IT'); Which two are true? Which two are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The inserts on USER1.EMP remain uncommitted when the session connected to PDB2.

B.

The inserts on USER1.EMP were committed when the session inserted a row into USER2. DEPT.

C.

The insert on USER2.DEPT fails because of the active transaction in the parent container.

D.

The insert on USER2.DEPT is a recursive autonomous transaction by the child session and is committed.

E.

The inserts on USER1.EMP were rolled back when the session connected to PDB2

F.

The insert on USER2.DEPT is uncommitted.

G.

The inserts on USER1.EMP were committed when the session connected to PDB2.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-083 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-083 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99