Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by sid

Page: 4 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: sid
Question 16

Choose three. PDB1 and PDB2 are pluggable databases in CDB1. Examine these commands: $ export ORACLE_SID=CDB1 $ sqlplus / as sysdba SQL> STARTUP ....... Database opened. SQL> SHOW PDBS CON_ID CON_NAME --------------------------------------------------------------------OPEN MODE READ ONLY NO MOUNTED MOUNTED SQL> ALTER PLUGGABLE Pluggable database altered. SQL> ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE pdb1 SAVE STATE; Pluggable database altered. SQL> ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE pdb1 CLOSE; Pluggable database altered. SQL> ALTER PLUGGABLE A DATABASE pdb2 OPEN; Pluggable database altered. CDB1 is then restarted. Which three are true?

Options:

A.

PDB2 will be opened READ WRITE.

B.

PDB1 will be opened READ WRITE.

C.

PDB1 will be MOUNTED.

D.

PDB$SEED will be opened READ ONLY.

E.

PDB$SEED will be MOUNTED

F.

PDB2 will be MOUNTED.

Discussion
Question 17

RMAN is connected to a target database instance and an auxilary instance. You execute 3625the command: RMAN> DUPLICATE TARGET DATABASE TO dupdb FROM ACTIVE DATABASE SECTION SIZE 1G; What is the outcome?

Options:

A.

RMAN uses the pull method to restore files using image copies

B.

RMAN uses the push method to transfer image copies

C.

RMAN uses the push method to transfer backup sets

D.

RMAN uses the pull method to restore files using backup sets

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 18

Which two are true about creating pluggable databases (PDBs) in Oracle 19c and later releases?

Options:

A.

A PDB snapshot depends on an existing storage snapshot of the source PDB.

B.

APDB snapshot can be a full copy of a source PDB.

C.

A PDB snapshot can be a sparse copy of a source PDB

D.

A snapshot copy PDB does not depend on an existing storage snapshot of the source PDB.

E.

A snapshot copy PDB can be a full copy of a source PDB

Discussion
Question 19

Choose three. Which three are true about patchsets?

Options:

A.

They are installed via OPatch or OPatchAuto.

B.

A base release is not needed to install patchsets.

C.

They can be applied in a rolling fashion for Clusterware and the databases.

D.

Installing a patchset is considered an "upgrade."

E.

They can introduce new features.

F.

They are only released quarterly.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083