Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by prince

Page: 9 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: prince
Question 36

Choose two. Which two are true about a read-only Oracle home?

Options:

A.

It is enabled by performing a software-only Oracle Database installation and then running the roohctl ¬enable script.

B.

It requires the Rapid Home Provisioning service.

C.

Its configuration data and log files reside in subdirectories under the Oracle home.

D.

It is enabled by performing an Oracle Database installation with database creation and then running the roohctl -enable script.

E.

It contains an image that can be distributed across multiple servers.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 37

Which are three of the steps taken by Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) to clone a remote pluggable database (PDB) starting from Oracle 19c?

Options:

A.

creating a database link from CDB$ROOT in the local database to CDB$ROOT in the remote system that is to be cloned

B.

creating a database link from CDB$ROOT in the local database to the PDB in the remote system that is to be cloned

C.

backing up the cloned PDB

D.

opening the cloned PDB

E.

leaving the cloned PDB in mount state

Discussion
Question 38

Choose two. Which two are true about unplugging an application container from a container database and plugging it into a different container database?

Options:

A.

Plugging the application root into a different CDB plugs in all its application PDBs.

B.

The application root of an application container should be plugged into the other CDB before its application PDBs are plugged in.

C.

Application PDBs in the application container must be unplugged before the application root is unplugged.

D.

Unplugging the application root from a CDB unplugs all its application PDBs.

E.

It requires only local UNDO mode in the database where the application container will be unplugged.

F.

It requires local UNDO mode in both container databases.

Discussion
Question 39

Choose the best answer. SQL Performance Analyzer (SPA) has reported several regressed SQL statements for one of your databases. Which action could help in the performance management of these regressed SQL statements?

Options:

A.

Create SQL plan directives for each of the regressed statements.

B.

Use The SQL Tuning Advisor for each of the regressed statements.

C.

Create an adaptive execution plan for each of the regressed statements

D.

Use the SQL Access Advisor for each of the regressed statements.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-083 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-083 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99