Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by essa

Page: 15 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: essa
Question 60

Which four are true about duplicating a database using Recovery Manager (RMAN)? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

Duplication can be done by having the auxiliary database instance pull backup sets from the target database instance.

B.

A connection to an auxiliary instance is always required.

C.

A subset of the target database can be duplicated.

D.

A new DBID is always created for the duplicated database.

E.

A connection to the recovery catalog instance is always required.

F.

A backup of the target database is always required.

G.

Duplication can be done by having the target database instance push copies to the auxiliary database instance.

Discussion
Question 61

Choose three. Which three are true about corrupted data blocks and their recovery in an Oracle Database?

Options:

A.

If a row lock is held by a nonexistent transaction, the block containing the row is media corrupt.

B.

DB_BLOCK_CHECKING=TRUE causes a check sum to be added to each data block to help detect physical or media corruption.

C.

A media corrupt block is one where the block is not formatted correctly.

D.

The ANALYZE TABLE VALIDATE STRUCTURE CASCADE command verifies that each table row has an index entry pointing to it.

E.

If a row lock is held by a nonexistent transaction, the block containing the row is logically corrupt.

F.

DB_LOST_WRITE_PROTECT=TYPICAL causes extra logging overhead on the standby database.

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 62

Which three statements are true about Automatic Workload Repository (AWR)?

Options:

A.

All AWR tables belong to the SYSTEM schema.

B.

The AWR data is stored in memory and in t he database.

C.

The snapshots collected by AWR are used by the self-tuning components in the database

D.

AWR computes time model statistics based on time usage for activities, which are displayed in the v$SYS time model and V$SESS_TIME_MODEL views.

E.

AWR contains system wide tracing and logging information.

Discussion
Question 63

Which three are true about opatch auto? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

It performs a shutdown and then a restart of all processes in both Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Oracle Database home during the patching process.

B.

It must be invoked by a user with root user privileges.

C.

Patches are applied via opatchauto.

D.

Users must always input patch plans to opatchauto.

E.

It requires the Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Oracle Database instances to be shut down before being invoked.

F.

It applies patches in nonrolling mode by default.

G.

It is used to apply interim patches to Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Oracle Database home combinations.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-083 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-083 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99