Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by aarav

Page: 6 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: aarav
Question 24

Examine the command for creating pluggable database PDB2 in container database CDB2. Select three options, any one of which is required for it to execute successfully. (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Add the FILE_NAME_CONVERT clause to the statement and set the PDB_FILE_NAME_CONVERT parameter.

B.

Add only the CREATE_FILE_DEST clause to the statement.

C.

Set only the PDB_FILE_NAME_CONVERT parameter.

D.

Set the PDB_FILE_NAME_CONVERT parameter and enable OMF.

E.

Enable only OMF.

F.

Add the FILE_NAME_CONVERT clause to the statement and enable Oracle Managed Files (OMF)

Discussion
Question 25

Choose three. Which three are true about using an RMAN Recovery Catalog with a pluggable database (PDB) target connection in Oracle Database 19c and later releases?

Options:

A.

The base catalog owner must give the Virtual Private Catalog access to metadata for one or more PDBs.

B.

The target PDB must be registered in both the base catalog and the Virtual Private Catalog.

C.

The base catalog must be used by RMAN when performing point-in-time recovery for the PDB registered in the Virtual Private Catalog.

D.

The base catalog must be enabled for Virtual Private Catalog use.

E.

The target PDB must be registered in a Virtual Private Catalog.

F.

The target PDB must be registered in a base catalog.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 26

Which two are true about Rapid Home Provisioning (RHP), which has been available since Orcale 18c? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

It is an Oracle Database service

B.

It cannot be used to upgrade Oracle Database homes.

C.

It can be used to provision applications.

D.

It can be used to patch Grid Infrastructure homes containing Oracle Restart.

E.

It can be used to provision middleware.

Discussion
Question 27

Choose three. Which three are true about creating container databases (CDBs) and pluggable databases (PDBs) in Oracle 19c and later releases?

Options:

A.

A snapshot copy PDB can be a full copy of a source PDB.

B.

A snapshot copy PDB does not depend on an existing storage snapshot of the source PDB.

C.

A PDB snapshot depends on an existing storage snapshot of the source PDB.

D.

A PDB snapshot can be a full copy of a source PDB.

E.

A CDB can be duplicated using the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) in silent mode with no configuration required before starting the duplication.

F.

A CDB can be duplicated using Recovery Manager (RMAN) with no configuration required before starting the duplication.

G.

A PDB snapshot can be a sparse copy of a source PDB.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-083 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-083 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99