Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by aylin

Page: 12 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: aylin
Question 48

Which two are true about Oracle Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) templates? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The General Purpose of Transaction Processing templates are most suitable when concurrency and recoverability are key criteria.

B.

Oracle DBCA templates can store only logical structure and not database files.

C.

New templates can only be created by modifying an existing user-created template.

D.

The Data Warehouse template is most suitable when transaction response time is the key criterion.

E.

Oracle DBCA templates can be used to create new databases and duplicate existing databases.

Discussion
Question 49

Which three are true about Automatic Workload Repository (AWR), Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM), and the Manageability Monitor (MMON) background process? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

ADDM can recommend shrinking the buffer cache.

B.

ADDM can recommend extending the buffer cache.

C.

By default, MMON creates an AWR snapshot every 30 minutes.

D.

ADDM performs its analysis only when a DBA requests it.

E.

By default, AWR snapshots are automatically purged after eight days.

F.

AWR snapshots must be deleted when no longer required by ADDM.

Discussion
Question 50

Which three are true about transporting databases across platforms using Recovery Manager (RMAN) image copies? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

By default, the transported database will use Oracle Managed Files (OMF)

B.

Data files can be converted on the destination system.

C.

Data files can be converted on the source system.

D.

A new DBID is automatically created for the transported database.

E.

Databases can be transported between systems with different endian formats.

F.

The password file is automatically converted by RMAN.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 51

Choose three. Which three are true about the tools for diagnosing Oracle Database failure situations?

Options:

A.

RMAN can always repair corrupt blocks.

B.

Flashback commands help with repairing physical errors.

C.

The ADR can store metadata in an Oracle Database repository.

D.

The Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR) has a separate home directory for each instance of each Oracle product that is installed and uses it.

E.

The ADR command-line utility (ADRCI) can package incident information to send to Oracle Support.

F.

The Data Recovery Advisor uses the ADR.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-083 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99