Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by octavia

Page: 11 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: octavia
Question 44

Which three are true about Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Standalone Server?

Options:

A.

It requires Oracle ASMLib to manage Automatic Storage Managerment (ASMl) disks.

B.

It creates one disk group during installation.

C.

It includes both Oracle Restart and Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM) software.

D.

Automatic Storage Management (ASM requires that ars groups OSASM and OSDBA be assigned assecondary groups for its installation owner.

E.

It requires the operating system ORACLE_BASDE environment variable to be predefined before installation.

F.

It requires Oracle ASM Filter Drver (ASMFD) to manage Automatic Storage Managemernt (AsM) disks.

Discussion
Question 45

Choose two. Which two are true about memory advisors?

Options:

A.

If Automatic Memory Management is enabled, no memory advisors are available.

B.

If Automatic Memory Management is enabled, the Shared Pool Advisor and Buffer Cache Advisor are available to set the maximum size for these individual System Global Area components.

C.

All memory advisors use data from Automatic Workload Repository.

D.

If Automatic Shared Memory Management is enabled, both the SGA Advisor and PGA Advisor are always available.

E.

If Manual Shared Memory Management is enabled, only the Shared Pool Advisor and Buffer Cache Advisor are available.

Discussion
Question 46

Choose three. Which three are true about post-upgrade activities when upgrading an Oracle database using Database Upgrade Assistant?

Options:

A.

Any Recovery Manager (RMAN) recovery catalog must be upgraded manually.

B.

After a manual upgrade, TNSNAMES.ORA entries must be updated to reflect the new ORACLE_HOME.

C.

Time zone files must be upgraded manually using the DBMS_DST PL/SQL package.

D.

The new extended data type capability must be enabled by running the utlrp.sql script

E.

The Oracle Application Express configuration should be updated after upgrading Oracle Database.

Discussion
Question 47

The USERS tablespace consists of data files 3 and 4 and must always be online in read/write mode. Which two are true about using RMAN to perform an open database back up of this tablespace? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Backups must be done incrementally.

B.

Backups must be contained in backup sets.

C.

Backups can be taken only if the database is in ARCHIVE LOG mode.

D.

Backups can be done incrementally.

E.

The database must be registered in an RMAN catalog.

F.

Only consistent backups can be created.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Page: 11 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-083 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-083 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99