Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by emilie

Page: 18 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: emilie
Question 72

Which two statements are true about recovering logically corrupted tables or table partitions from an RMAN backup?

Options:

A.

Tables or table partitions can be recovered by using an auxiliary instance only.

B.

Tables or table partitions with a foreign key cannot be recovered.

C.

Tables or table partitions can be recovered only when the database is in mount state.

D.

Tables or table partitions from the system and sysaux tablespaces cannot be recovered.

E.

Tables with not null constraints cannot be recovered.

Discussion
Question 73

Which two statements are true about Resource Manager plans for individual pluggable databases (PDB plans) in a multitenant container database (CDB)?

Options:

A.

If no PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then all sessions for that PDB are treated to an equal degree of the resource share of that PDB.

B.

In a PDB plan, subplans may be used with up to eight consumer groups.

C.

If a PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then resources are allocated to consumer groups across all PDBs in the CDB.

D.

If no PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then the PDB share in the CDB plan is dynamically calculated.

E.

If a PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then resources are allocated to consumer groups based on the shares provided to the PDB in the CDB plan and the shares provided to the consumer groups in the PDB plan.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 74

Choose two. Which two are true about gathering optimizer statistics?

Options:

A.

Executing DBMS_STATS.GATHER_DATABASE_STATS while connected to CDB$ROOT gathers object statistics only in PDB$SEED.

B.

Executing DBMS_STATS.GATHER_DATABASE_STATS while connected to CDB$ROOT gathers object statistics only in CDB$ROOT.

C.

Executing DBMS_STATS.GATHER_DATABASE_STATS while connected to CDB$ROOT gathers object statistics in all open pluggable databases (PDBs).

D.

System statistics can be gathered only while the CDB is in MOUNT state.

E.

Executing DBMS_STATS.GATHER_DATABASE_STATS while connected to a PDB opened in read/ write mode gathers object statistics for that PDB.

Discussion
Question 75

Choose three. Which three are true about RMAN archival backups with the RESTORE POINT clause?

Options:

A.

They are never considered obsolete by RMAN.

B.

They can optionally be written to a fast recovery area (FRA).

C.

All archive logs are retained after an archival backup is taken, until the next archival backup is taken of the same database.

D.

Archive logs are retained if they are necessary to allow the database to be recovered to a consistent state when an archival backup is restored.

E.

The SPFILE is included in the archival backup.

F.

Use of a recovery catalog is always required to support the creation and use of archival backups. G)The ARCHIVAL attribute for a backup overrides the RMAN retention policy.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-083 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-083 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99