Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by yasmin

Page: 8 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: yasmin
Question 32

Examine this configuration: 1. The ORCL database data files are in Automatic Storage Management (Oracle ASM) disk group +DATA. 2. ORCL uses disk group +FRA for the Fast Recovery Area. 3. LISTENER is the listener for ORCL. 4. The database, listener, ASM instance, and ASM disk groups are managed by Oracle Restart. 5. All components are currently shut down. You execute this command:

What is the outcome?

Options:

A.

The ORCL database, the Oracle ASM instances, the +DATA and +FRA disk groups, and the LISTENER are started.

B.

Only the ORCL database instance is started.

C.

Only the ORCL database and the ASM instances are started.

D.

Only the ORCL database instance, the Oracle ASM instance, and the +DATA and +FRA disk groups are started.

E.

Only the ORCL database instance and the +DATA and +FRA disk groups are started.

Discussion
Question 33

Choose two. RMAN has just been connected to a target database and the recovery catalog database. In which two cases would an automatic full resynchronization occur between this target database's control file and the RMAN recovery catalog?

Options:

A.

when control file metadata for archive log backups or image copies has been overwritten in the target database's control file due to being older than CONTROL_FILE_RECORD_KEEP_TIME

B.

when a new tablespace is added to a registered target database

C.

when a backup of the current control file is created

D.

when control file metadata for data file backups or image copies has been overwritten in the target database's control file due to being older than CONTROL_FILE_RECORD_KEEP_TIME

E.

when the target is first registered

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 34

Choose two. Which two are prerequisites for using FLASHBACK TABLE?

Options:

A.

A table's constraints must be disabled before issuing the flashback.

B.

The FLASHBACK ANY TABLE system privilege or the FLASHBACK object privilege must be granted to the user performing the flashback.

C.

Row Movement must be enabled on the table being flashed back.

D.

A table's indexes must be set to unusable before issuing the flashback.

E.

The FLASHBACK ANY TABLE system privilege or the FLASHBACK object privilege must be granted to the table owner.

Discussion
Question 35

Which two are direct benefits of the multiprocess, multithreaded architecture of Oracle Database 12c when it is enabled?

Options:

A.

Reduced logical I/O

B.

Reduced virtual memory utilization

C.

Improved Serial Execution performance

D.

Reduced physical I/O

E.

Reduced CPU utilization

Discussion