Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by amna

Page: 2 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: amna
Question 8

Which three statements are true about the keystore storage framework for transparent data encryption?

Options:

A.

It facilitates and helps to enforce keystore backup requirements.

B.

It handles encrypted data without modifying applications.

C.

It enables a keystore to be stored only in a file on a file system.

D.

It enables separation of duties between the database administrator and the security administrator.

E.

It transparently decrypts data for the database users and applications that access this data.

F.

It helps to track encryption keys and implement requirements such as keystore password rotation and master encryption key reset or re-key operations.

Discussion
Question 9

Which four are true about RMAN backup sets? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

A backup piece can belong to only one backup set.

B.

A data file can be split into multiple sections stored in different backup sets.

C.

A data file can be split into multiple sections stored in different backup pieces in the same backup set.

D.

Blocks from multiple data files can be contained in one backup piece,

E.

A backup set can contain only one backup piece.

F.

A backup set must be written to media.

G.

A backup set must be written to disk.

Discussion
Question 10

Choose two. For which two tasks can you use the DBMS_PDB.DESCRIBE procedure?

Options:

A.

to generate an XML metadata file that describes a non-CDB Oracle 12c database so that it can be plugged in as a PDB

B.

to generate an XML metadata file from any unplugged PDB

C.

to determine whether an XML file describes a PDB that can be plugged into the CDB in which you run the procedure

D.

to generate a . pdb archive file for any PDB in the current CDB

E.

to generate an XML metadata file that describes the current plugged-in PDB

Discussion
Question 11

Which statement describes the significance of the CHANGE FAILURE command in RMAN? (Choose all that apply.)

Options:

A.

It is used to change failure priority only for HIGH or LOW priorities.

B.

It is used to execute the advised repair script.

C.

It is used to change failure priority only for the CRITICAL priority.

D.

It is used to explicitly close the open failures.

E.

It is used to inform the database about the repair after the repair script executes.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 2 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-083 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-083 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99