Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by cali

Page: 7 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: cali
Question 28

Application PDBs, SALES_APP1 and SALES_APP2, must be created and they must access common tables of the SALES APP application. Examine these steps:

Install the SALES_APP application, induding the common tables, in the application root.

Install the SALES_APP application in the application root and the common tables in both the CDB root and the application root.

Create an application seed.

Install the SALES_APP application in the application seed.

Create the SALES_APP1 and SALES_APP2 application PDBs.

Sync the SALES_APP1 and SALES_APP2 application PDBs with the application root.

Sync the SALES_APP1 and SALES_APP2 application PDBs with the application seed.

Sync the application seed with the application root. Which are the minimum required steps in the correct sequence?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 29

You notice that the performance of your production 24x7 Oracle 12c database has significantly degraded. Sometimes, you are not able to connect to the database instance because it hangs. How can you detect the cause of the degraded performance?

Options:

A.

by performing emergency monitoring using Real-Time Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) to fetch data directly from SGA for analysis

B.

by running ADDM to fetch information from the latest Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) snapshots

C.

by using Active Session History (ASH) data and performing hang analysis

D.

by running ADDM in diagnostic mode

Discussion
Question 30

Which three are true about Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) snapshots?

Options:

A.

They can be retained forever.

B.

They are always created automatically.

C.

They are always created manually.

D.

They are generated if STATISTICS LEVEL is set to TYPICAL.

E.

They are generated if STATISTICS LEVEL is set to BASIC.

F.

They are generated if STATISTICS LEVEL is set to ALL.

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 31

Choose two. Which two are true about an RPM-based Oracle Database installation?

Options:

A.

It includes the Oracle Preinstallation RPM.

B.

From Oracle Database 18c, a single RPM can be used to install only Oracle Database Server for a single instance.

C.

It requires an Unbreakable Linux Network (ULN) subscription.

D.

It performs a software-only Oracle Database installation.

E.

It uses a service configuration script to create a single-instance database as part of the installation.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-083 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-083 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99