Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by cosmo

Page: 14 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: cosmo
Question 56

Which three are true about an application container?

Options:

A.

It can contain a single application

B.

Two application containers can share an application seed PDB.

C.

It must have an application root PDB.

D.

An application PDB can belong to multiple application containers.

E.

It must have an application seed PDB.

F.

It can contain multiple applications.

Discussion
Question 57

Choose the best answer. Examine this output of an export from the current release of an Oracle multitenant database: $ sqlplus system/oracle . SQL> col name for a10 SQL> select name, open_mode from v$pdbs; NAME OPEN_MODE ---------------------------------------PDB$SEED READ ONLY PDB1 READ WRITE PDB2 MOUNTED SQL> exit Next you execute: $ expdp system/oracle full=y What is the outcome?

Options:

A.

It fails because Data Pump cannot be container.

B.

It creates a full export of the root

C.

It creates a full export of the root

D.

It creates a full export of only the used while connected to the root container and PDB1. container and all PDBs. container and all open PDBs. root container.

Discussion
Question 58

Choose two. When backing up to the Oracle Fast Recovery Area (FRA), you determine that the backup takes too long and suspect a performance bottleneck. Which two are true about diagnosing and tuning these problems?

Options:

A.

Data files with a high value in V$BACKUP_ASYNC_IO.SHORT_WAITS are a potential performance bottleneck when asynchronous I/O is used.

B.

If an RMAN BACKUP VALIDATE command takesroughly the same time as an actual backup, then read I/O is a likely bottleneck.F

C.

If an RMAN BACKUP VALIDATE command takes noticeably less time than an actual backup, then write I/O is a likely bottleneck.

D.

If an RMAN BACKUP VALIDATE command takesroughly the same time as an actual backup, then both read and write I/O are likely bottlenecks.

E.

Data files with a high value in V$BACKUP_SYNC_IO.DISCRETE_BYTES_PER_SECOND are a potential performance bottleneck when synchronous I/O is used.

Discussion
Question 59

Which three are true about using Database Resource Manager in an Oracle multitenant environment?

Options:

A.

PDB-level resource plans can limit uncommitted UNDO per consumer group.

B.

A PDB-level resource plan can limit session PGA memory.

C.

A CDB-level resource plan can limit PDB UNDO use.

D.

A CDB-level resource plan can limit session CPU utilization.

E.

A CDB-level resource plan is mandatory when using PDB-level resource plans.

F.

A CDB-level resource plan can limit PDB CPU utilization

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Page: 14 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-083 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-083 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99