Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by finnley

Page: 20 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: finnley
Question 80

Choose three. In which three situations can you use threshold server-generated alerts to help diagnose and fix problems?

Options:

A.

when free space in a dictionary managed tablespace falls below a specified percentage

B.

when free space in a locally managed tablespace falls below a specified percentage

C.

when the total number of locked user account exceeds a specific value

D.

when the number of logons per second exceeds a specific value

E.

when a resumable statement is suspended

F.

when the total number of logons exceeds a specific value

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 81

You execute the following piece of code with appropriate privileges: BEGIN DBMS_REDACT.ADD_POLICY ( END; object_schema object_name column_name policy_name function_type expression => 'SCOTT', => 'EMP', => 'SAL', => 'SCOTT_EMP', => DBMS_REDACT.FULL, => 'SYS_CONTEXT (''SYS_SESSION_ROLES'',''MGR'') = ''FALSE'''); END; BEGIN DBMS_REDACT.ADD_POLICY ( object_schema object_name column_name policy_name function_type expression => 'SCOTT', => 'EMP_VW', => 'SAL', => 'SCOTT_EMP_VW', => DBMS_REDACT.NONE, => 'SYS_CONTEXT (''SYS_SESSION_ROLES'',''MGR'') = ''FALSE'''); User SCOTT has been granted the CREATE SESSION privilege and the MGR role. Which two statements are true when a session logged in as SCOTT queries the SAL column in the view and the table?

Options:

A.

DataisredactedfortheEMP.SALcolumnonlyiftheSCOTTsessiondoesnothavetheMGR role set.

B.

DataisredactedforEMP.SALcolumnonlyiftheSCOTTsessionhastheMGRroleset.

C.

Data is never redacted for the EMP_VW.SAL column.

D.

Data is redacted for the EMP_V.SAL column only if the SCOTT session has the MGR role set.

E.

Data is redacted for the EMP_V.SAL column only if the SCOTT session does not have the MGR role set. Correct

Discussion
Question 82

our SALES_ROOT application container has two application PDBs. The SALES_APP application has a common table, FIN.REVENUE, in the two PDBs. Examine this query and its output: Which two are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The CONTAINERS clause cannot be used in queries on the REVENUE table.

B.

The REVENUE table must be a list-partitioned table.

C.

The MAPTABLE tables defines a logical partition key on a commonly used column for the REVENUE table.

D.

The MAPTABLE table is a metadata-linked table.

E.

A container map exists for the REVENUE table, but is not enabled.

F.

The REVENUE table partitions are not pruned across the PDBs automatically.

Discussion
Question 83

Examine these queries and their output: After a system crash, an instance restart and an attempted opening of the PDBs result in: Which two are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Data file 24 can be recovered while PDB2 is opened.

B.

Data file 24 must be recovered while the CDB is opened.

C.

Data file 24 can be recovered while CDB$ROOT and PDB$SEED are opened.

D.

Data file 24 cannot be recovered while the CDB is opened.

E.

Data file 24 must be recovered while PDB2 is closed.

Discussion
Page: 20 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-083 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-083 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99