Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-083 Exam Questions and Answers by ayzel

Page: 16 / 21

Oracle 1z0-083 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration II
Exam Code: 1z0-083 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: ayzel
Question 64

Choose two. Examine this configuration: 1. CDB1 is a container database. 2. APP1_ROOT is an application container contained in CDB1. 3. APP1_ROOT$SEED is the application seed contained in APP1_ROOT and synchronized with APP1_ROOT. 4. APP1_PDB1 and APP1_PDB2 are application PDBs contained in APP1_ROOT. 5. APP1_USER_APP is an application installed in APP1_ROOT at version 1.0. 6. USER1 is a common user in APP1_ROOT and all its application PDBs, created when version 1.0 of APP1_USER_APP was installed. You execute these commands: $ sqlplus sys/oracle@localhost:1521/cdb1 as sysdba SQL> ALTER SESSION SET CONTAINER=app1_root; Session altered. SQL> ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE APPLICATION app1_user1_app BEGIN UPGRADE '1.0' TO '2.0'; pluggable database altered. SQL> GRANT CREATE SESSION TO USER1; Grant succeeded. SQL> ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE APPLICATION app1_user1_app END UPGRADE TO '2.0'; Pluggable database altered SQL> ALTER SESSION SET CONTAINER=app1_pdb1; Session altered. SQL> ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE APPLICATION app1_user1_app SYNC; Pluggable database altered. Which two are true?

Options:

A.

USER1 can connect to CDB1.

B.

USER1 can connect to APP1_ROOT and APP1_PDB1.

C.

USER1 can connect to APP1_ROOT, APP1_ROOT$SEED, and APP1_PDB1.

D.

USER1 is defined in APP1_PDB2. E) USER1 can connect only to APP1_PDB1.

E.

USER1 can connect only to APP1_ROOT.

Discussion
Question 65

choose two Which two statements are true about encrypted backups performed by using RMAN?

Options:

A.

Transparent encryption of backups uses an encryption wallet.

B.

Image copy backups can be created by using password encryption.

C.

A password encryption of backups uses the password while creating and restoring backups.

D.

Encrypted backups can only be written to disk.

E.

A database uses the same encryption key for every encrypted backup.

Discussion
Question 66

HR_ROOT is an application container with the HR_APP application installed. No application PDBs and no application seed have yet been created in HR_ROOT. An application PDB, PDB1,must be created so that the HR_APP application's common objects are accessible to it. Which two methods can be used?

Options:

A.

Create the PDB1 application PDB and synchronize it with poB$SEED.

B.

Create the PDB1 application PDB and synchronize it with HR_ROOT.

C.

Create the PDB1 application PDB and install HR_APP in it.

D.

Create an application seed, and install HR_APP in it.

E.

Create an application seed, synchronize it with HR_ROOT, and then create the PDB1.application PDB.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 67

Choose three. Which three are true about Data Pump in an Oracle multitenant environment?

Options:

A.

It can be used to transport data from a non-CDB to a PDB.

B.

It can be used to clone a CDB.

C.

It can be used to transport data between PDBs.

D.

It can be used to transport data from a PDB to a non-CDB.

E.

It can be used to create a new PDB.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-083
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-083 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99