Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by cerys

Page: 31 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: cerys
Question 124

This question requires that you evaluate the Bold text to determine if it is correct.

After you create a virtual machine, you need to modify the network security group (NSG) to allow connections from TCP port 8080 to the virtual machine.

Instructions: Review the underlined text. If it makes the statement correct, select “No change is needed”. If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.

Options:

A.

No change is needed.

B.

virtual network gateway.

C.

virtual network

D.

route table.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 125

This question requires that you evaluate the underlined text to determine if it is correct.

When planning to migrate a public website to Azure, you must plan to pay monthly usage costs.

Instructions: Review the underlined text. If it makes the statement correct, select “No change is needed”. If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.

Options:

A.

No change is needed

B.

Deploy a VPN

C.

pay to transfer all the website data to Azure

D.

reduce the number of connections to the website

Discussion
Question 126

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 126

Options:

Discussion
Question 127

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1. You sign in to the Azure portal and create a resource group named RG1.

From Azure documentation, you have the following command that creates a virtual machine named VM1.

az vm create --resource-group RG1 --name VM1 -- image

UbuntuLTS --generate-ssh-keys

You need to create VM1 in Subscription1 by using the command.

Solution: From the Azure portal, launch Azure Cloud Shell and select PowerShell. Run the command in Cloud Shell.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Page: 31 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

AZ-900