Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by ioan

Page: 28 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: ioan
Question 112

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these

questions will not appear in the review screen.

You plan to deploy several Azure virtual machines.

You need to ensure that the services running on the virtual machines are available if a single data center fails.

Solution: You deploy the virtual machines to two or more resource groups.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 113

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 113

Options:

Discussion
Question 114

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these

questions will not appear in the review screen.

You plan to deploy several Azure virtual machines.

You need to ensure that the services running on the virtual machines are available if a single data center fails.

Solution: You deploy the virtual machines to two or more availability zones.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 115

You plan to deploy a critical line-of-business application to Azure.

The application will run on an Azure virtual machine.

You need to recommend a deployment solution for the application. The solution must provide a guaranteed availability of 99.99 percent.

What is the minimum number of virtual machines and the minimum number of availability zones you should recommend for the deployment? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 115

Options:

Discussion
Page: 28 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

AZ-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99