Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by elif

Page: 25 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: elif
Question 100

Several support engineers plan to manage Azure by using the computers shown in the following table:

Questions 100

You need to identify which Azure management tools can be used from each computer.

What should you identify for each computer? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 100

Options:

Discussion
Question 101

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You plan to deploy several Azure virtual machines.

You need to ensure that the services running on the virtual machines are available if a single data center fails.

Solution: You deploy the virtual machines to two or more regions. Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 102

Your company has an Azure environment that contains resources in several regions.

A company policy states-that administrators must only be allowed to create additional Azure resources in a region in the country where their office is located.

You need to create the Azure resource that must be used to meet the policy requirement.

What should you create?

Options:

A.

a read-only lock

B.

a reservation

C.

an Azure policy

D.

a management group

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 103

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, white others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have an Azure environment.

You need to create a new Azure virtual machine from an Android laptop.

Solution: You use the PowerApps portal.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Page: 25 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted