Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by zofia

Page: 23 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: zofia
Question 92

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 92

Options:

Discussion
Question 93

To complete the sentence, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

Questions 93

Options:

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 94

Which resources can be used as a source for a Network security group inbound security rule?

Options:

A.

Application security groups only

B.

IP Addressess only

C.

Service Tags only

D.

IP Addresses, Service tags and Application security groups

Discussion
Question 95

This question requires that you evaluate the underlined text to determine if it is correct. Authorization is the process of verifying a user's credentials.

Instructions: Review the underlined text If it makes the statement correct, select "No change is needed." If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.

Options:

A.

No change is needed.

B.

Authentication

C.

Federation

D.

Ticketing

Discussion
Page: 23 / 34
Title