Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by gurfateh

Page: 29 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: gurfateh
Question 116

This question requires that you evaluate the underlined text to determine if it is correct.

From Azure Monitor, you can view which user turned off a specific virtual machine during the last 14 days.

Instructions: Review the underlined text. If it makes the statement correct, select “No change is needed”. If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.

Options:

A.

No change is needed

B.

Azure Event Hubs

C.

Azure Activity Log

D.

Azure Service Health

Discussion
Question 117

You have an Azure environment that contains 10 web apps.

To which URL should you connect to manage all the Azure resources? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 117

Options:

Discussion
Question 118

You need to ensure that when Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) users connect to Azure AD from the Internet by using an anonymous IP address, the users are prompted automatically to change their password.

Which Azure service should you use?

Options:

A.

Azure AD Connect Health

B.

Azure AD Privileged Identity Management

C.

Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)

D.

Azure AD Identity Protection

Discussion
Question 119

This question requires that you evaluate the underlined text to determine if it is correct.

Azure Germany can be used by legal residents of Germany only.

Instructions: Review the underlined text. If it makes the statement correct, select “No change is needed”. If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.

Options:

A.

no change is needed

B.

only enterprises that are registered in Germany

C.

only enterprises that purchase their azure licenses from a partner based in Germany

D.

any user or enterprise that requires its data to reside in Germany

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 29 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

AZ-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-900 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99