Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by loki

Page: 10 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: loki
Question 40

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 40

Options:

Discussion
Question 41

You need to start Azure Cloud Shell.

What should you use?

Options:

A.

Azure PowerShell

B.

an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template

C.

the Azure portal

D.

Azure Command-Line Interface (CLI)

Discussion
Question 42

You plan to reduce ongoing Azure expenditures.

You need to identify which factors affect the costs of a resource.

Which three factors should you identify? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

the Azure region

B.

the type of processed data

C.

the volume of inbound data

D.

the volume of outbound data

E.

the service tier

Discussion
Question 43

Select the answer that correctly completes the sentence.

Questions 43

Options:

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 10 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

AZ-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-900 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99