Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by persephone

Page: 34 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: persephone
Question 136

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 136

Options:

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 137

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 137

Options:

Discussion
Question 138

This question requires that you evaluate the underlined text to determine if it is correct.

When you need to delegate permissions to several Azure virtual machines simultaneously, you must deploy the Azure virtual machines to the same Azure region

Instructions: Review the underlined text If it makes the statement correct, select "No change is needed." If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.

Options:

A.

No change is needed.

B.

by using the same Azure Resource Manager template

C.

to the same resource group

D.

to the same availability zone

Discussion
Question 139

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have

more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these

questions will not appear in the review screen.

Your company plans to migrate all its data and resources to Azure.

The company’s migration plan states that only platform as a service (PaaS) solutions must be used in Azure.

You need to deploy an Azure environment that supports the planned migration.

Solution: You create an Azure App Service and Azure virtual machines that have Microsoft SQL Server.

installed.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Page: 34 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted