Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by olivier

Page: 19 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: olivier
Question 76

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 76

Options:

Discussion
Question 77

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 77

Options:

Discussion
Question 78

This question requires that you evaluate the BOLD text to determine if it is correct.

The Azure Standard support plan is the lowest cost option to receive 24x7 access to support engineers by phone.

Instructions: Review the underlined text. If it makes the statement correct, select “No change is needed”. If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.

Options:

A.

No change is needed

B.

Developer

C.

Basic

D.

Professional Direct

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 79

Your Azure environment contains multiple Azure virtual machines.

You need to ensure that a virtual machine named VM1 is accessible from the Internet over HTTP.

What are two possible solutions? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

Options:

A.

Modify a DDoS protection plan.

B.

Modify an Azure firewall.

C.

Modify an Azure Traffic Manager profile.

D.

Modify a network security group (NGS)

Discussion
Page: 19 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

AZ-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99