Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by betty

Page: 13 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: betty
Question 52

Which statement accurately describes the Modern Lifecycle Policy for Azure services?

Options:

A.

Microsoft provides mainstream support for a service for five years.

B.

Microsoft provides a minimum of 12 months’ notice before ending support for a service.

C.

After a service is made generally available, Microsoft provides support for the service for a minimum of four years.

D.

When a service is retired, you can purchase extended support for the service for up to five years.

Discussion
Question 53

You need to request that Microsoft increase a subscription quota limit for your company.

Which blade should you use from the Azure portal? To answer, select the appropriate blade in the answer area.

Questions 53

Options:

Discussion
Question 54

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 54

Options:

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 55

Which Azure service provides a set of version control tools to manage code?

Options:

A.

Azure Repos

B.

Azure DevTest Labs

C.

Azure Storage

D.

Azure Cosmos DB

Discussion
Page: 13 / 34
Title