Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by georgie

Page: 14 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: georgie
Question 56

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true, Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct match is worth one point.

Questions 56

Options:

Discussion
Question 57

Match the Azure service to the correct description.

Instructions: To answer, drag the appropriate Azure service from the column on the left to its description on the right. Each service may be used once, more than once, or not at all

NOTE: Each correct match is worth one point.

Questions 57

Options:

Discussion
Question 58

This question requires that you evaluate the underlined text to determine if it is correct.

You have an application that is comprised of an Azure web app that has a Service Level Agreement (SLA) of 99.95 percent and an Azure SQL database that has an SLA of 99.99 percent.

The composite SLA for the application is the product of both SLAs. which equals 99.94 percent.

Instructions: Review the underlined text. If it makes the statement correct, select "No change is needed." If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.

Options:

A.

No change is needed.

B.

the lowest SLA associated to the application, which is 99.95 percent

C.

the highest SLA associated to the application, which is 99.99 percent

D.

the difference between the two SLAs, which is 0.05 percent

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 59

Which service provides network traffic filtering across multiple Azure subscriptions and virtual networks?

Options:

A.

Azure Firewall

B.

an application security group

C.

Azure DDoS protection

D.

a network security group (NSG)

Discussion
Page: 14 / 34
Title