Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by harlan

Page: 17 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: harlan
Question 68

This question requires that you evaluate the underlined text to determine if it is correct.

The Microsoft Online Services Privacy Statement explains what data Microsoft processes, how Microsoft processes the data, and the purpose of processing the data.

Instructions: Review the underlined text. If it makes the statement correct, select “No change is needed.” If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.

Options:

A.

No change is needed.

B.

Microsoft Online Services Terms

C.

Microsoft Online Service Level Agreement

D.

Online Subscription Agreement for Microsoft Azure

Discussion
Question 69

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 69

Options:

Discussion
Question 70

Your company has an Azure subscription that contains the following unused resources:

• 20 user accounts in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
  • Five groups in Azure AD
  • 10 public IP addresses
  • 10 network interfaces

You need to reduce the Azure costs for the company.

Solution: You remove the unused network interfaces.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 71

To complete the sentence, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

Questions 71

Options:

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Page: 17 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

AZ-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-900 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99